If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, having opportunities to learn and grow, and not wanting to worry about all of the backend aspects like marketing and bookkeeping, you have found the right place!
Nugent Family Counseling Center is always looking for great individuals to join our team!
Benefits to becoming part of the NFCC team
- In-house client referrals. Individual, couple, and family therapy are all in the same location.
- Consultation, collaboration, teamwork, and support to reduce stress
- Our assistants help with the EMR (Electronic Medical Records) and all other office aspects such as Superbills, making appointments, and intake calls.
- Opportunity to learn about all the other services NFCC provides.
We have a number of positions open
The ideal candidate for this position:
- A person that is willing to learn and become familiar with our community, its schools, doctors, psychiatrists and other professionals
- Able to support a majority of ages or willing to learn
- Parent Coaching
- Willingness to go into schools or homes as determined by the case or need
- EMDR or CBT or DBT training
Pay: Varies depending on the position
For all job postings please click here.